We are happy to inform you that Tamil Nadu Bakers’ Federation (TNBF) in association with Chennai Bakery Owners
Association (CBOA) is hosting the third edition of “India Bakery Expo 2017”. The expo has been scheduled from
February 17 – 19, 2017 at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai.
‘India Bakery Expo 2017’ is an unique opportunity for the bakery industry in South India. It is a B2B Trade Fair
which is poised to return stronger, bigger and a comprehensive platform in this fast changing face of the bakery
The show will create an opportunity for new product launches, sourcing of bakery equipments, ingredients,
technology and accessories, besides forecasting and identifying latest industry trends. The Event will focus on the
1. To cement the existing business and create an ideal platform to enhance the visibility of bakery industry
in South India
2. To strengthen linkages of bakery sector with Food Processing Sector
3. Showcase the latest trends and developments in Bakery Industry
4. Disseminate information on Best Practices in the Bakery Industry
5. Inspire young & aspiring generation to enter into Bakery Business
The objective of the event is to aspire and focus towards addressing the Bakery Industry as a standalone
and prospective sector to the Government, Media and Society.
- 3 Day Exhibition on Bakery Industry
- 100+ Exhibitors, 15000+ Business Visitors, 44000 square feet of Exhibition Area
- 1 day Seminar & Workshop on Bakery Technology, Food Safety & Hygiene
- Bakery Art Festival, Cake Decoration, Cake Competition by Master Line
- Innovative Bakery Products
- Live Baking and Technology Demos
- Participations from Association Members, Nodal Agencies and Media
We have initiated the work plan for the event. It would contain the literature, information booklet with floor plan,
space rentals, rules & regulations and space booking form. It would be shared to you shortly.
While thanking you for your support and participation as “Sponsors” in the past editions of India Bakery Expo, I
am now writing to invite to participate at India Bakery Expo 2017. The participation will offer an unparalleled
opportunity to touch base with Bakery Sector and explore new customer base, demonstrate on new product
offerings, and explore new tie-ups. I am sure the event will be an excellent marketing platform for your
Looking forward to hearing from you.
President, Tamil Nadu Bakers Federation
Mobile: +91 98410 66888